Monday, May 14, 2007
IMPORTANT NEWS YOU MISSED
If you're reading this, then chances are you still haven't figured out that I moved my blog. All my stuff is now over at beitcarr.com. It's a wonderful place, where all you're internet dreams can come true

Use a RSS reader? Here's the link to the new blog feed: feed://echochurch.org/beitcarr/?feed=rss2
yet another musing of steve-o @ 4:30:00 PM  
-->

Here Am I


steve-o
Cincinnati, Ohio

I am disciple. I am husband. I am father. I am pastor. I am friend. I am Cincinnatian. I am westside. I am thirty [plus five]. I am what I am. I am Spartacus.

THE HOUSE OF CARR
BEIT CARR DISCLAIMER
The Wife's Blog
Beit Carr Myspace
Beit Carr Flickr

Recent Ramblings
Yes, I Wrote All This
Dork Buttons
Sites Me Likes
Play On, Playa'
Promotional Considerations

15n41n1

Echo

BLOGGER