Saturday, February 18, 2006
"Bacon?!?! I smell Bacon!"
Nothing implied here: Kobe Bryant to Joel Osteen in six steps.

1) Kobe Bryant plays in the National Basketball Association for the Los Angeles Lakers.

2) Bryant, who is averaging 35 points-per-game this year, was voted an NBA All-Star.

3) The NBA All-Star Weekend is being hosted by Houston this year.

4) Houston was awarded the game because of the Rocket's new Toyota Center.

5) Their old arena, The Compaq Center, was sold to local Lakewood Church.

6) Of which, Joel Osteen is senior pastor.
yet another musing of steve-o @ 9:31:00 PM  
-->

Here Am I


steve-o
Cincinnati, Ohio

I am disciple. I am husband. I am father. I am pastor. I am friend. I am Cincinnatian. I am westside. I am thirty [plus five]. I am what I am. I am Spartacus.

THE HOUSE OF CARR
BEIT CARR DISCLAIMER
The Wife's Blog
Beit Carr Myspace
Beit Carr Flickr

Recent Ramblings
Yes, I Wrote All This
Dork Buttons
Sites Me Likes
Play On, Playa'
Promotional Considerations

15n41n1

Echo

BLOGGER