Monday, April 16, 2007
We've Moved
Well, friends, it's about time to wrap up this beitcarr.blogspot.com site. I was able to pull all of my posts over to the new beitcarr.com site. I'll still leave this site up for awhile until I'm 100% sure there's nothing else I need, but for my regular blogging, you'll now have to check out beitcarr.com. That's beitcarr.com . For RSS feeds, check out the bottom of the page there.

Make a note of it.

Did I mention beitcarr.com?
yet another musing of steve-o @ 1:01:00 AM  
-->

Here Am I


steve-o
Cincinnati, Ohio

I am disciple. I am husband. I am father. I am pastor. I am friend. I am Cincinnatian. I am westside. I am thirty [plus five]. I am what I am. I am Spartacus.

THE HOUSE OF CARR
BEIT CARR DISCLAIMER
The Wife's Blog
Beit Carr Myspace
Beit Carr Flickr

Recent Ramblings
Yes, I Wrote All This
Dork Buttons
Sites Me Likes
Play On, Playa'
Promotional Considerations

15n41n1

Echo

BLOGGER