Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Me and My Hepatitis
Why the silence? I've still been sick. Really sick.

Went to the doctor [again] and this time they ran blood work on me. They even sent me over to Deaconess Hospital to get an ultrasound of my gall bladder [it's a boy]. The bloodwork confirmed:

I have acute viral hepatitis A.

Ain't I special?

Unfortunately there are no antibiotics they can give me so I'm left to ride it out, which could be up to two weeks.

Overall, we're upbeat about things but this is getting a little crazy.
yet another musing of steve-o @ 12:06:00 PM  
-->

Here Am I


steve-o
Cincinnati, Ohio

I am disciple. I am husband. I am father. I am pastor. I am friend. I am Cincinnatian. I am westside. I am thirty [plus five]. I am what I am. I am Spartacus.

THE HOUSE OF CARR
BEIT CARR DISCLAIMER
The Wife's Blog
Beit Carr Myspace
Beit Carr Flickr

Recent Ramblings
Yes, I Wrote All This
Dork Buttons
Sites Me Likes
Play On, Playa'
Promotional Considerations

15n41n1

Echo

BLOGGER