Friday, February 24, 2006
Cutie



Our little peanut!
The tube you see in the picture is actually no longer there as of today. Kaelyn yanked it out (for about the fifth time!). She let them know she was done with that! Anyway, she's eating more from the bottle now so she may not have to have the tube back in. All of this is progress toward getting her home! : )
yet another musing of steve-o @ 10:00:00 PM  
-->

Here Am I


steve-o
Cincinnati, Ohio

I am disciple. I am husband. I am father. I am pastor. I am friend. I am Cincinnatian. I am westside. I am thirty [plus five]. I am what I am. I am Spartacus.

THE HOUSE OF CARR
BEIT CARR DISCLAIMER
The Wife's Blog
Beit Carr Myspace
Beit Carr Flickr

Recent Ramblings
Yes, I Wrote All This
Dork Buttons
Sites Me Likes
Play On, Playa'
Promotional Considerations

15n41n1

Echo

BLOGGER