Wednesday, November 09, 2005
Too Close To Home
Earlier this week Kelly and I were reminiscing about our wonderful trip to Jordan, Israel, and France. And just this morning I was telling a customer how safe we felt when we were in Jordan. Should've kept my mouth shut.

A few hours ago there were multiple bombings in Amman, Jordan hitting three hotels at which Americans frequently stay. We didn't stay in any of those places, but I'm sure we drove past a couple of them. Authorities think al-Qaida is to blame.

It's unfortunate because we felt really safe in Jordan. Late one night in Amman, we walked down the street to a local store and had [almost] no fear. Jordan is a beautiful country. Too bad Americans won't feel safe traveling there again. I'm glad we saw it when we did.
yet another musing of steve-o @ 3:36:00 PM  
-->

Here Am I


steve-o
Cincinnati, Ohio

I am disciple. I am husband. I am father. I am pastor. I am friend. I am Cincinnatian. I am westside. I am thirty [plus five]. I am what I am. I am Spartacus.

THE HOUSE OF CARR
BEIT CARR DISCLAIMER
The Wife's Blog
Beit Carr Myspace
Beit Carr Flickr

Recent Ramblings
Yes, I Wrote All This
Dork Buttons
Sites Me Likes
Play On, Playa'
Promotional Considerations

15n41n1

Echo

BLOGGER