Sunday, November 06, 2005
She Calls Out To The Man On The Street . . .
Among the things that made this Sunday a great day:
  • It was a beautiful fall morning for a drive, despite the category seven winds.
  • This morning at Amelia, a lady said the following remark about my sermon: "Well, that didn't suck." Brilliant.
  • I was able to listen to a Mark Driscoll sermon on the iPod during the commute.
  • This afternoon, we hit some Donatos for lunch. That pizza rocks.
  • My wife watched the Bengals game with me and was sincerely interested.
  • The Bengals are 7-2, and they get to play the Ravens again in three weeks.
  • We had three more first-time visitors tonight, two of them from the neighborhood.
  • Teaching Genesis 3 was awesome. The text practically teaches itself.
  • We have an incredible core group of people at Echo Church that all kick in.
  • Our employee meeting at Panera after church wasn't that bad.
*Yep, Phil Collins, just another day for you and me in paradise.

*True, Phil's Song Another Day In Paradise does not actually talk about a positive day, but I decided to use it for this post. It's a lot like the way people used Bruce Springsteen's Born In The USA to show American pride while, all the while, it was sarcastic.
yet another musing of steve-o @ 10:02:00 PM  
-->

Here Am I


steve-o
Cincinnati, Ohio

I am disciple. I am husband. I am father. I am pastor. I am friend. I am Cincinnatian. I am westside. I am thirty [plus five]. I am what I am. I am Spartacus.

THE HOUSE OF CARR
BEIT CARR DISCLAIMER
The Wife's Blog
Beit Carr Myspace
Beit Carr Flickr

Recent Ramblings
Yes, I Wrote All This
Dork Buttons
Sites Me Likes
Play On, Playa'
Promotional Considerations

15n41n1

Echo

BLOGGER