Saturday, November 05, 2005
Good Effort
I've been scanning the internet to try to find out how my alma mater's soccer team did at the national championship in Florida. They won two games in a row to make it to the final match where they were unable to overcome Manhattan Christian College. So a great season for the Cincinnati Christian University Golden Eagles who end up the national runner-up.

Well played, guys.
yet another musing of steve-o @ 10:41:00 PM  
-->

Here Am I


steve-o
Cincinnati, Ohio

I am disciple. I am husband. I am father. I am pastor. I am friend. I am Cincinnatian. I am westside. I am thirty [plus five]. I am what I am. I am Spartacus.

THE HOUSE OF CARR
BEIT CARR DISCLAIMER
The Wife's Blog
Beit Carr Myspace
Beit Carr Flickr

Recent Ramblings
Yes, I Wrote All This
Dork Buttons
Sites Me Likes
Play On, Playa'
Promotional Considerations

15n41n1

Echo

BLOGGER