Saturday, October 29, 2005
Too Much Time On My Hands
Time to flip the clocks back an hour tonight. Many of us are giddy at the thought of an extra hour of sleep, but we forget the price we pay for a sliver of extra slumber: darkness that begins at 3:00 in the afternoon. Kelly and I used the last afternoon of extra daylight to take a walk around Eden Park. It wasn't too chilly, and the sun peeking through trees was gorgeous. I'll try to get some of these photos up on Flickr soon.

So turn your clock back so you don't embarrass yourself by showing up to church early tomorrow.
yet another musing of steve-o @ 7:53:00 PM  
-->

Here Am I


steve-o
Cincinnati, Ohio

I am disciple. I am husband. I am father. I am pastor. I am friend. I am Cincinnatian. I am westside. I am thirty [plus five]. I am what I am. I am Spartacus.

THE HOUSE OF CARR
BEIT CARR DISCLAIMER
The Wife's Blog
Beit Carr Myspace
Beit Carr Flickr

Recent Ramblings
Yes, I Wrote All This
Dork Buttons
Sites Me Likes
Play On, Playa'
Promotional Considerations

15n41n1

Echo

BLOGGER