Thursday, February 02, 2006
Didn't I post this yesterday?
We've been a tad preoccupied the past couple days, so I apologize if others have already said this. But today is groundhog day and the groundhog saw his shadow and we get six more weeks of winter. This winter is on record as one of the mildest winters in a century. Is anyone really disappointed if we get six more weeks of this?
yet another musing of steve-o @ 4:33:00 PM  
-->

Here Am I


steve-o
Cincinnati, Ohio

I am disciple. I am husband. I am father. I am pastor. I am friend. I am Cincinnatian. I am westside. I am thirty [plus five]. I am what I am. I am Spartacus.

THE HOUSE OF CARR
BEIT CARR DISCLAIMER
The Wife's Blog
Beit Carr Myspace
Beit Carr Flickr

Recent Ramblings
Yes, I Wrote All This
Dork Buttons
Sites Me Likes
Play On, Playa'
Promotional Considerations

15n41n1

Echo

BLOGGER