Tuesday, January 24, 2006
God Bless Hooters!
Wait! Don't get all judgemental! I didn't say that. He did.

The head Catholic priest for the Greater Waco area blessed the new Hooters restaurant in town.

Monsignor Isidore Rozycki is quoted as saying, “Blessings are part of the Catholic tradition. You bless the building so it will be a safe haven, so that the families that enter will be blessed, so the employees will be blessed as they support their families."

OK then.

If this works, he should expect more calls.

"Monsignor, Larry Flint on line one."
yet another musing of steve-o @ 10:25:00 PM  
-->

Here Am I


steve-o
Cincinnati, Ohio

I am disciple. I am husband. I am father. I am pastor. I am friend. I am Cincinnatian. I am westside. I am thirty [plus five]. I am what I am. I am Spartacus.

THE HOUSE OF CARR
BEIT CARR DISCLAIMER
The Wife's Blog
Beit Carr Myspace
Beit Carr Flickr

Recent Ramblings
Yes, I Wrote All This
Dork Buttons
Sites Me Likes
Play On, Playa'
Promotional Considerations

15n41n1

Echo

BLOGGER