Monday, January 23, 2006
The Only Thing We Have To Fear . . .
From Seth Godin's blog:

"The enemy of creativity is fear.

The enemy of fear, in the short run anyway, is not creativity. It's the fetal position.

The fetal position doesn't work. It feels like it ought to, but it just gives you more room for your fear."

'Tis true.
yet another musing of steve-o @ 4:22:00 PM  
-->

Here Am I


steve-o
Cincinnati, Ohio

I am disciple. I am husband. I am father. I am pastor. I am friend. I am Cincinnatian. I am westside. I am thirty [plus five]. I am what I am. I am Spartacus.

THE HOUSE OF CARR
BEIT CARR DISCLAIMER
The Wife's Blog
Beit Carr Myspace
Beit Carr Flickr

Recent Ramblings
Yes, I Wrote All This
Dork Buttons
Sites Me Likes
Play On, Playa'
Promotional Considerations

15n41n1

Echo

BLOGGER