Friday, December 30, 2005
Love You Mucho
For the second time since Steve has had his blog, I am taking control. The last time was for mean-spirited wishes after a certain UK vs. UC basketball game. But this time I take over to wish Steve a very happy 30th birthday.

Hey babe. How can I best wish you a happy birthday? I thought this would be the best card to give you -- you in your blog-happy world these days! I want you to read how much you mean to me.

What can I say about the man I've seen you become? I enjoyed meeting you, dating you, and marrying you in your 20s. What a decade, just in the years I've seen you experience! But it's also been a time of growth for you. I've seen God work on your heart to make you into the man you are today. I've grown to love you more and more through the years.

You've always been passionate about life and God's work. But that passion has matured over the years as you've allowed God to move and you've stepped out of the way to let Him lead, even though it's required patience. This year in particular has been such a blessing for me to watch you follow God in ways you've never stepped out in faith before. And I'm so happy to be here with you on the journey. I've loved learning to become a minister alongside you.

You've got so much to look forward to as you begin this new decade. You'll be a dad soon -- how cool that will be!? I can't wait to see you in action! I know you'll be great! And you'll see Echo Church grow and continue to accomplish God's purposes. And you'll even get to start off your 30th year with a trip to Vegas! Woo hoo! : )

There's no one I'd rather spend time with than you. You make me laugh, and we have so much fun together. I can't thank God enough for creating you and introducing you into the world 30 years ago. I'm so glad I get to spend the rest of life with you!

OK. Enough mushiness for today. People reading this might get a little nauseous by this point! : )
So thanks, everyone, for bearing with me on this. But I wanted a little public declaration so that everyone can see how proud I am to be Steve's wife.

Love you, babe. You're a twentysomething no longer. But that's OK. Thirty on you is pretty hot! : )

Kelly
yet another musing of steve-o @ 10:50:00 PM  
-->

Here Am I


steve-o
Cincinnati, Ohio

I am disciple. I am husband. I am father. I am pastor. I am friend. I am Cincinnatian. I am westside. I am thirty [plus five]. I am what I am. I am Spartacus.

THE HOUSE OF CARR
BEIT CARR DISCLAIMER
The Wife's Blog
Beit Carr Myspace
Beit Carr Flickr

Recent Ramblings
Yes, I Wrote All This
Dork Buttons
Sites Me Likes
Play On, Playa'
Promotional Considerations

15n41n1

Echo

BLOGGER