Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Saying Good-bye
I spent the better part of my day helping some friends pack-up for their move. John and JoLynn Handel [along with their children: Hayden, Holten, and Halena] are relocating from Mason to Sioux City, Iowa. Unfortunately, they had to move at the end of December but God couldn't have provided better moving weather. It must be said that they have more crap than anyone I know, but they also have a great group of friends who care about them so much that they volunteered the day to load the moving trucks [yes, "trucks" plural]. It was great to see a bunch of friends from Christ's Church that we haven't seen in awhile.

John and JoLynn have been nothing but supportive of Kelly and I since we first met them. It was a huge blessing to have them in our lives and we'll miss not having them here. If their were more people in the world like the Handels, no one would ever be unloved.

Godspeed, Handel family. We'll pray God's blessings on your family, but also that he'll bring you back to us soon.
yet another musing of steve-o @ 6:11:00 PM  
-->

Here Am I


steve-o
Cincinnati, Ohio

I am disciple. I am husband. I am father. I am pastor. I am friend. I am Cincinnatian. I am westside. I am thirty [plus five]. I am what I am. I am Spartacus.

THE HOUSE OF CARR
BEIT CARR DISCLAIMER
The Wife's Blog
Beit Carr Myspace
Beit Carr Flickr

Recent Ramblings
Yes, I Wrote All This
Dork Buttons
Sites Me Likes
Play On, Playa'
Promotional Considerations

15n41n1

Echo

BLOGGER