Thursday, December 29, 2005
Insult To Injury
In an article describing the extravagant birthday party thrown for LeBron James, the following quote was included:

"James' birthday is Dec. 30, a date he shares with golfer Tiger Woods, who like James had a rapid rise to superstardom."

Once again, I get no shout-out. Tiger and I were born on the exact same date, while LeBron came along nine years later. At what point are these guys going to finally acknowledge that they're still trying to live up to my life accomplishments? Sad, guys. Just sad.
yet another musing of steve-o @ 10:17:00 AM  
-->

Here Am I


steve-o
Cincinnati, Ohio

I am disciple. I am husband. I am father. I am pastor. I am friend. I am Cincinnatian. I am westside. I am thirty [plus five]. I am what I am. I am Spartacus.

THE HOUSE OF CARR
BEIT CARR DISCLAIMER
The Wife's Blog
Beit Carr Myspace
Beit Carr Flickr

Recent Ramblings
Yes, I Wrote All This
Dork Buttons
Sites Me Likes
Play On, Playa'
Promotional Considerations

15n41n1

Echo

BLOGGER