Sunday, December 18, 2005
4am
I am awake.

It is 4:00 in the morning.

I usually see 4am only once a day.

But here I am.

Wish I were asleep.

But I'm not.

I tried to read, thinking that would put me to sleep.

No dice.

Wonder where that expression came from.

"Counting flowers on the wall, that don't bother me at all . . . "


That's the song that was in my head as I was lying in bed.

But I don't smoke cigarettes.

And I haven't watched Captain Kangaroo in years.

Which armed service was Captain Kangaroo in, anyway?

I bet it was the Coast Guard.

Maybe I should play Solitaire.

But I don't have it on my laptop, so I can't do that.

I still have to wake up this morning.

Preaching tomorrow morning, leading worship tomorrow night.

Or I guess I should say THIS morning and TOnight.

I should really get some sleep.

Just wanted to share.
yet another musing of steve-o @ 3:54:00 AM  
-->

Here Am I


steve-o
Cincinnati, Ohio

I am disciple. I am husband. I am father. I am pastor. I am friend. I am Cincinnatian. I am westside. I am thirty [plus five]. I am what I am. I am Spartacus.

THE HOUSE OF CARR
BEIT CARR DISCLAIMER
The Wife's Blog
Beit Carr Myspace
Beit Carr Flickr

Recent Ramblings
Yes, I Wrote All This
Dork Buttons
Sites Me Likes
Play On, Playa'
Promotional Considerations

15n41n1

Echo

BLOGGER