Wednesday, November 30, 2005
My Little Soccer Player
Just felt our little girl's kick for the first time. She's been tearing into Kelly's side like an Australian footballer. OK, maybe not that much, but it was enough that I was shocked when I felt it.

Maybe this is the event that will lead me to the fake name dubbing. I've been holding off because I find this to be a bigger decision than the actual naming of the girl. I need a fake, funny name by which to reference the baby.

I'm open to suggestions. After tonight, it might be "Becks."
yet another musing of steve-o @ 8:54:00 PM  
-->

Here Am I


steve-o
Cincinnati, Ohio

I am disciple. I am husband. I am father. I am pastor. I am friend. I am Cincinnatian. I am westside. I am thirty [plus five]. I am what I am. I am Spartacus.

THE HOUSE OF CARR
BEIT CARR DISCLAIMER
The Wife's Blog
Beit Carr Myspace
Beit Carr Flickr

Recent Ramblings
Yes, I Wrote All This
Dork Buttons
Sites Me Likes
Play On, Playa'
Promotional Considerations

15n41n1

Echo

BLOGGER