Monday, November 21, 2005
Then we'll know . . .
. . . and nothing will ever be the same.

Tomorrow morning we'll discover whether we're having a boy or a girl. I really don't care which it is; I'd settle for healthy. Of course, there's always a chance that the ultrasound will be inconclusive, so all this anticipation could be for nothing.

Some people are puzzled that we would want to know and spoil the surprise. Are you kidding me? Life is full of surprises. I'm one of those people who would be O.K. opening Christmas presents on December 12th. I'll be just fine knowing this information now, thank you very much.

Kelly is starting to show a little more everyday, but it still hasn't seemed real that we're going to be parents. That's why I think everything will change when we know the baby's sex. We still haven't seriously talked about a name or decorating the nursery or anything like that. I think this will get me excited about that. You have no idea how excited I am.

And in case you're wondering, I predict we're having a girl. But if I'm wrong, then we're having a boy. I'll let you know here tomorrow.
yet another musing of steve-o @ 3:47:00 PM  
-->

Here Am I


steve-o
Cincinnati, Ohio

I am disciple. I am husband. I am father. I am pastor. I am friend. I am Cincinnatian. I am westside. I am thirty [plus five]. I am what I am. I am Spartacus.

THE HOUSE OF CARR
BEIT CARR DISCLAIMER
The Wife's Blog
Beit Carr Myspace
Beit Carr Flickr

Recent Ramblings
Yes, I Wrote All This
Dork Buttons
Sites Me Likes
Play On, Playa'
Promotional Considerations

15n41n1

Echo

BLOGGER