Wednesday, November 23, 2005
It Starts With One
Tomorrow is more than just a national holiday reserved for turkey gouging and football watching. Tomorrow marks the anniversary of my beginning this social crazy social experiment called Beit Carr. Yes, I've been doing this for one full year. In my very first post I listed four roadblocks to me blogging successfully; I guess I overcame them if I'm still doing this more than a year later. I'm not sure how many more of these anniversaries I'll make but I think I can keep this up.

I like to think that I picked a good year to blog. A lot happened this year in my life: we lived in four different locations [1, 2, 3, 4], we traveled around the world, we found out we were having a baby girl, and we decided to start a new church.

I worked the spectrum this past year: I was funny, I was serious, I was right, I was wrong, I was hijacked, and I was funny again.

I hope you've enjoyed reading my blog. I promise I'll keep it coming.
yet another musing of steve-o @ 3:57:00 PM  
-->

Here Am I


steve-o
Cincinnati, Ohio

I am disciple. I am husband. I am father. I am pastor. I am friend. I am Cincinnatian. I am westside. I am thirty [plus five]. I am what I am. I am Spartacus.

THE HOUSE OF CARR
BEIT CARR DISCLAIMER
The Wife's Blog
Beit Carr Myspace
Beit Carr Flickr

Recent Ramblings
Yes, I Wrote All This
Dork Buttons
Sites Me Likes
Play On, Playa'
Promotional Considerations

15n41n1

Echo

BLOGGER