Saturday, October 08, 2005
Time For A Change
For the second time, I felt the need to change the look of my blog. The picture at the top of the page is one I took of the cathedral of Notre Dame in Paris [not South Bend]. The number next to the blog post title is how many comments there are. If you want to chime in, just click on the number and you'll be able to comment.

I like it; hope you do too.
yet another musing of steve-o @ 12:59:00 PM  
-->

Here Am I


steve-o
Cincinnati, Ohio

I am disciple. I am husband. I am father. I am pastor. I am friend. I am Cincinnatian. I am westside. I am thirty [plus five]. I am what I am. I am Spartacus.

THE HOUSE OF CARR
BEIT CARR DISCLAIMER
The Wife's Blog
Beit Carr Myspace
Beit Carr Flickr

Recent Ramblings
Yes, I Wrote All This
Dork Buttons
Sites Me Likes
Play On, Playa'
Promotional Considerations

15n41n1

Echo

BLOGGER