Thursday, September 29, 2005
When The Lights Go Down . . .
Decided to take advantage of our Eden Park location tonight as we went for a walk around the park then headed over towards Mount Adams. We ran into someone we went to college with, a guy named Jonmark who has spent the last few years traveling all over the world. It was crazy to take our first walk in the park since we moved here and then run into someone that we knew. Later, we stopped for a moment to take in the view by the Celestial restaurant parking lot overlooking downtown. It was an absolutely gorgeous evening.

But I guess, more than our evening urban stroll, the city living feels really real tonight because, as we sat here watching Survivor, we heard yelling outside. I went over to the window to take a peek and saw a couple in their car yelling at each other. Apparently they chose right in front of our house as a break-up location. They've been at it for almost half-an-hour now. We've been hitting the mute button between commercials to try to catch the problem. All I could tell is that the ladt seemed pretty ticked off. I wonder how long they will last . . .

OK, they're not yelling at each other anymore. Maybe they're making up. Who knows. Life in the big city. Lovin' it.
yet another musing of steve-o @ 8:49:00 PM  
-->

Here Am I


steve-o
Cincinnati, Ohio

I am disciple. I am husband. I am father. I am pastor. I am friend. I am Cincinnatian. I am westside. I am thirty [plus five]. I am what I am. I am Spartacus.

THE HOUSE OF CARR
BEIT CARR DISCLAIMER
The Wife's Blog
Beit Carr Myspace
Beit Carr Flickr

Recent Ramblings
Yes, I Wrote All This
Dork Buttons
Sites Me Likes
Play On, Playa'
Promotional Considerations

15n41n1

Echo

BLOGGER