Friday, September 23, 2005
Happy Birthday Babe!
I feel bad that, lost in all this move, that it's Kelly's birthday today. Fortunately she didn't have to work today, but it hasn't been the most exciting day. We did do some grocery shopping this afternoon and some of her high school friends are coming in this weekend to hang out. I think she's just glad to be here.

So just to show that I do love my wife, here's a link to an oldie but goodie from the Beit Carr archives.

I love you, Kel. Happy Birthday.
yet another musing of steve-o @ 5:58:00 PM  
-->

Here Am I


steve-o
Cincinnati, Ohio

I am disciple. I am husband. I am father. I am pastor. I am friend. I am Cincinnatian. I am westside. I am thirty [plus five]. I am what I am. I am Spartacus.

THE HOUSE OF CARR
BEIT CARR DISCLAIMER
The Wife's Blog
Beit Carr Myspace
Beit Carr Flickr

Recent Ramblings
Yes, I Wrote All This
Dork Buttons
Sites Me Likes
Play On, Playa'
Promotional Considerations

15n41n1

Echo

BLOGGER