Wednesday, May 04, 2005
Living through college as a Christian
Even though the audience of my blog is diverse in age, I wanted to put up a link to this story concerning college students and faith. Time Magazine sent a reporter to Indiana University to explore how Christians deal with sin and debauchery prevalent on campus. The most common answer: they insulate themselves in a Christian subculture.

For years Christian organizations have done their best to infiltrate college campuses around the country, knowing how critical it is to reach young adults with the message of Jesus. Unfortunately, some of these groups become a holy huddle, adhering to a garbage-in/garbage-out gospel [I laughed when I read the part in the article about Christian college students staying in on a Friday night to watch The Incredibles on DVD]. I know some of you reading this are involved in these campus groups or you have been involved with them in the past. I'd really be interested to hear what you think about the article. It's a few page read, but I'd encourage you to read it through.
yet another musing of steve-o @ 8:29:00 AM  
-->

Here Am I


steve-o
Cincinnati, Ohio

I am disciple. I am husband. I am father. I am pastor. I am friend. I am Cincinnatian. I am westside. I am thirty [plus five]. I am what I am. I am Spartacus.

THE HOUSE OF CARR
BEIT CARR DISCLAIMER
The Wife's Blog
Beit Carr Myspace
Beit Carr Flickr

Recent Ramblings
Yes, I Wrote All This
Dork Buttons
Sites Me Likes
Play On, Playa'
Promotional Considerations

15n41n1

Echo

BLOGGER