Monday, May 02, 2005
Fore!
We had our staff golf scramble today at the Greencrest golf course in West Chester. Our team tied for first [but because there were only three teams, I guess we really tied for second to last]. During the first three holes we played, it was beautiful out; the sun was shining and the temperature was in the low fifties. For the rest of the day, the sun hid behind the clouds, the wind picked up and we froze our butts off. But hey, I was out playing golf on a Monday. It's still good livin'.

I really struggle with golf because it's different than any other sport I've played. I'm not naturally athletic, so I usually compensate by hustling as much as possible. The problem is, it's impossible to hustle in golf. You have to have your body under complete control, which is difficult for me to do. So I hit a few good shots today, but I hit a few ugly ones too. I've come to the realization that, even though we share the same birthday, I am not Tiger Woods. I've resigned myself to fact that I just need to keep it simple, go out and play, and not let it get to me that I'm not that good.

I'll just stand over the ball, draw back the club and do my best Ty Webb "Na, na, na, na, na. na, na, na, na, na"
yet another musing of steve-o @ 3:08:00 PM  
-->

Here Am I


steve-o
Cincinnati, Ohio

I am disciple. I am husband. I am father. I am pastor. I am friend. I am Cincinnatian. I am westside. I am thirty [plus five]. I am what I am. I am Spartacus.

THE HOUSE OF CARR
BEIT CARR DISCLAIMER
The Wife's Blog
Beit Carr Myspace
Beit Carr Flickr

Recent Ramblings
Yes, I Wrote All This
Dork Buttons
Sites Me Likes
Play On, Playa'
Promotional Considerations

15n41n1

Echo

BLOGGER