Sunday, January 08, 2006
Ouch! That'll Sting For Awhile
What if Tim Krumrie hadn't broke his leg in Super Bowl XXIII?

What if Kenyon Martin hadn't broke his leg before the 2000 NCAA tourney?

And now . . .

What if Carson Palmer had lasted more than two downs in the Bengals' 2006 playoff game?


FYI, all will be forgotten if we can get a Lombardi trophy in the next five years.
yet another musing of steve-o @ 9:09:00 PM  
-->

Here Am I


steve-o
Cincinnati, Ohio

I am disciple. I am husband. I am father. I am pastor. I am friend. I am Cincinnatian. I am westside. I am thirty [plus five]. I am what I am. I am Spartacus.

THE HOUSE OF CARR
BEIT CARR DISCLAIMER
The Wife's Blog
Beit Carr Myspace
Beit Carr Flickr

Recent Ramblings
Yes, I Wrote All This
Dork Buttons
Sites Me Likes
Play On, Playa'
Promotional Considerations

15n41n1

Echo

BLOGGER