Monday, July 18, 2005
VBS
It's Vacation Bible School Week here at Christ's Church which means everything is turned upside down. For you loyal blog readers, that means I'll have erratic posting times this week. I'll do my best to stay consistant and give you some stuff to read, but I most likely won't be able to get out stuff first thing in the morning.

In case you're wondering, I'm teaching fourth graders this week. It's right about the perfect age: old enough that you don't have to help them use the bathroom, but young enough so that they're not too cool for life. As usual, I haven't looked at my lesson for today yet but VBS at Christ's Church is a well-oiled machine. To be a teacher, all you have to do is walk around to different stations and the teach a fifteen minute lesson. And I have these activity books they use, which takes about ten minutes. The only suspense is whether or not I'll have to go medieval on any of the kids. I'll let you know how it turns out.
yet another musing of steve-o @ 7:45:00 AM  
-->

Here Am I


steve-o
Cincinnati, Ohio

I am disciple. I am husband. I am father. I am pastor. I am friend. I am Cincinnatian. I am westside. I am thirty [plus five]. I am what I am. I am Spartacus.

THE HOUSE OF CARR
BEIT CARR DISCLAIMER
The Wife's Blog
Beit Carr Myspace
Beit Carr Flickr

Recent Ramblings
Yes, I Wrote All This
Dork Buttons
Sites Me Likes
Play On, Playa'
Promotional Considerations

15n41n1

Echo

BLOGGER