Friday, May 13, 2005
Vote For Beit Carr Theme Of The Week
"Bloggin' ain't easy"

It's true. Everyday you have to come up with something new to talk about. And when people expect humor and insight, the demand can become overwhelming. So I need a vacation. But I'm not gonna use it to stop bloggin'. Instead I want a break from having to come up with topics. So I'm instituting the first ever contest to choose the . . .

BEIT CARR
THEME OF THE WEEK

At the end of this post, you comment on what you want me to talk about next week and I pick the best response to be the theme for all the postings for next week's blog. So you have all weekend to give me your idea. Then see if you're topic is chosen as the . . .

BEIT CARR
THEME OF THE WEEK

My, Grandma, what a big font you have.
yet another musing of steve-o @ 8:15:00 PM  
-->

Here Am I


steve-o
Cincinnati, Ohio

I am disciple. I am husband. I am father. I am pastor. I am friend. I am Cincinnatian. I am westside. I am thirty [plus five]. I am what I am. I am Spartacus.

THE HOUSE OF CARR
BEIT CARR DISCLAIMER
The Wife's Blog
Beit Carr Myspace
Beit Carr Flickr

Recent Ramblings
Yes, I Wrote All This
Dork Buttons
Sites Me Likes
Play On, Playa'
Promotional Considerations

15n41n1

Echo

BLOGGER