Thursday, February 10, 2005
It Takes A Village
A few weeks ago, we rented M. Night Shyamalyan's The village. We steered away from it when it hit the theaters because it received bad reviews. Once again, it was proven that movie critics aren't to be trusted, because Kelly and I thoroughly enjoyed the flick. True, Shyamalyan has had a lot to live up to since he made The Sixth Sense, but he always brings a form of creativity to the big screen that rarely comes from Hollywood. And Bryce Howard's [Opie's daughter] performance was fantastic. This is well worth the rental and was probably worth the ten bucks to see in the theater. I am sorry M. Night. I shalt not doubt thee again.

Here are some thoughts on why the movie didn't resonate with some reviewers and movie goers.
yet another musing of steve-o @ 10:14:00 AM  
-->

Here Am I


steve-o
Cincinnati, Ohio

I am disciple. I am husband. I am father. I am pastor. I am friend. I am Cincinnatian. I am westside. I am thirty [plus five]. I am what I am. I am Spartacus.

THE HOUSE OF CARR
BEIT CARR DISCLAIMER
The Wife's Blog
Beit Carr Myspace
Beit Carr Flickr

Recent Ramblings
Yes, I Wrote All This
Dork Buttons
Sites Me Likes
Play On, Playa'
Promotional Considerations

15n41n1

Echo

BLOGGER