Tuesday, February 01, 2005
Because I got high . . . speed
Today's the day. After having to reschedule twice, our Road Runner was hooked up this morning. I'm writing this entry from my home office with the History Channel playing in the next room. We haven't had an internet hook-up at home in almost three years. We're not Wi-Fi, but a friend told me that it's a piece of cake to figure that out yourself [and a whole lot cheaper].

I did our taxes this afternoon and was then able to file our Ohio taxes online [$55 back from Governor Taft!!!]. It's a whole new world, and I'm really liking it.

yet another musing of steve-o @ 3:55:00 PM  
-->

Here Am I


steve-o
Cincinnati, Ohio

I am disciple. I am husband. I am father. I am pastor. I am friend. I am Cincinnatian. I am westside. I am thirty [plus five]. I am what I am. I am Spartacus.

THE HOUSE OF CARR
BEIT CARR DISCLAIMER
The Wife's Blog
Beit Carr Myspace
Beit Carr Flickr

Recent Ramblings
Yes, I Wrote All This
Dork Buttons
Sites Me Likes
Play On, Playa'
Promotional Considerations

15n41n1

Echo

BLOGGER