Saturday, June 18, 2005
Fore!
The US Open is awesome. It's the one tournament of the year where the hosts show no mercy to the golfers and make the course as difficult as possible. With the winning score usually over par, all of us hack golfers are actually the winners. You get the chance to see the best players in the world struggle to do anything out there. Golf is such a difficult game for schleps like me, that watching the pros play every week demolishing golf courses can be demoralizing. You want to know that you're not the only one that God has chosen to humble. Especially considering how poorly I played last week in our church's golf scramble, I needed a good US Open this week. Hurray Pinehurst Number 2!

Yep, misery sure does love company.
yet another musing of steve-o @ 9:11:00 AM  
-->

Here Am I


steve-o
Cincinnati, Ohio

I am disciple. I am husband. I am father. I am pastor. I am friend. I am Cincinnatian. I am westside. I am thirty [plus five]. I am what I am. I am Spartacus.

THE HOUSE OF CARR
BEIT CARR DISCLAIMER
The Wife's Blog
Beit Carr Myspace
Beit Carr Flickr

Recent Ramblings
Yes, I Wrote All This
Dork Buttons
Sites Me Likes
Play On, Playa'
Promotional Considerations

15n41n1

Echo

BLOGGER